Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to the world Matthew James!

It took me a little over a week, but here it is, the announcement of the birth of our 2ND son, Matthew James Madrill. After a loooooong labor (15 hours) Matthew made his way into the world at 5:55 p.m. on January 13th. He weighed in at 8 lbs and was 21 inches long. Everyone says that is a big baby, I don't think so, he seems so tiny to me.
Matthew is a good baby, doesn't cry much (yet) and is so mellow, just like his brother was. We are so blessed to have had this healthy, beautiful miracle. Here are some pics and hopefully Matthew can meet you all soon!







Michael watching Wall-E on my I-pod, waiting for his brother to arrive.








Here he is, Matthew minutes after he was born, poor baby looks cold!



Matthew James Madrill



The Madrill Family

7 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys rock! I love, love, love his name! I also love his hair!!! I am so happy for you. I was thinking we should get the kids (and moms)together soon. We could meet at my house and just hang out while they played. Let's do it soon. Call if you need anything!!!
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Melody said...

Thanks Amy! That sounds like fun. Let me know when and I'm there (and what I can bring!) I'll be sure to call if I need anything or have questions. Its so crazy how you forget some stuff from kid to kid. (Or is it just me who does that?) Talk to you soon!

Melody said...

Thanks Amy! That sounds like fun. Let me know when and I'm there (and what I can bring!) I'll be sure to call if I need anything or have questions. Its so crazy how you forget some stuff from kid to kid. (Or is it just me who does that?) Talk to you soon!

Melody said...

Thank you Tina!! Love You girl!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! Congratulations to you and Jeff! And we better be invited to the playdate with Amy since we are all in the boys only club! The Madrill name lives on!! YES!!

Shelly said...

GORGEOUS!! Congrats - he is breath taking!

[i'm a regular @ Danette's and thought i'd come say congrats ;) - just in case you thought i was a stalker!]