I am SO sorry for neglecting you for so long. Getting used to 2 kids took some time, but I finally have the hang of it. Now if only I could figure out how to transfer pics from the camera to the computer, maybe I could blog more often! So I apologize for no pics this time, I am waiting for Jeff to transfer them for me. :)
It has been a busy couple of months here at our home. From having a baby, to playdates (thanks Amy!) to swimming, a week stay at Granny and Grandpa's, a visit to the aquarium, Matthew's 1st visit to the zoo, a trip to Coney Island in Bailey and a trip down to Alamosa for Grandma's birthday....whew! I have so many pics to share and promise to post them soon.
In the meantime, here are some cute things Michael has said lately.
Me: Michael, do you WANT to be able to watch a movie tonight? (he wasnt listening to me I was trying to get him to do what I said)
Michael: Of course I do mommy (where the heck did he learn to say that??)
Jeff and I keep a bottle of tequila on the counter and Michael happened to be sitting up there one day. He grabbed the bottle and he said "medicine" so I asked him, "who's medicine?" to which he replied "daddy's". Do you think maybe Jeff is hitting the bottle a little too much after work?? LOL
I think I may be texting way too much lately. My phone beeped the other day to let me know I had a text message and Michael was quick to let me know I had a text AND when I am typing something on the phone he asks if I am texting someone. Hmmm
I was blowing my nose one day, and my wonderful son who I love with all my heart told his daddy "mommy sounds like an elephant". So much for my ego!
Hope you enjoyed those. There are tons more stories to tell, but I will spare you (for now!)
Have a great Easter everyone!!
Obat Untuk Mengobati Wasir Nyeri
6 years ago
1 comment:
Mel, I love reading your blog. Michael says the cutest things and I love hearing them. Thanks for sharing! Love you! ~Tina
Post a Comment