OK, OK, I know I am weeks behind schedule. The rest of you are talking Valentine's day and I am just now putting up a pic of all the stuff Michael got for Christmas. I know, I am a slacker. :)
Michael must have been a saint ALL YEAR, because he got so many presents, I'm still trying to figure out where to put them all. And what were these presents? Toys, lots and lots of toys. I have a huge family and most of them buy presents for all the kids (at some point, this is going to have to stop, there are quite a few kids now with three more due this year!). So anyway, usually, they will get Michael clothes. Not this year. Almost everyone gave him toys. I know I shouldn't complain, and I truly am grateful, but where am I going to put all this stuff?? I was joking with Jeff, saying I should open a home daycare, the house already looks like a daycare center anyway. LOL
So here is a pic of what he received. Well, most of it. I think a few things are missing. And yes, that is a car in there. Leave it to my mom and dad to buy him a car. They didn't buy me a car until I was 17! If anyone wants to bring their kids over for a play date, give me a call. We have all kinds of fun stuff to play with here at our house of toys!
Seriously though. Thank you to everyone for the gifts. You are all so generous and Michael loves everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment